As part of the Fall 2017 census activities, there will be an outage of ConnectCarolina Student Administration applications on Wednesday, September 6th, starting at 5:00pm and ending around 12:00am. Census is mandated as the official date the University counts student enrollment to report to UNC General Administration.
Faculty, students and staff will NOT be able to access ConnectCarolina Student Center during this time.
The ePAR hire form for HR/Payroll is affected, as are some services related to Onyen, PID and Guest ID. Finance functions are NOT affected by this event.
During the September 6th outage, these ConnectCarolina applications may experience limited or no functionality:
- Student Administration
- Third-Party Proxy Access
- ePAR hire form
- TouchNet (students and third-party proxies cannot pay bills; applicants cannot pay enrollment deposits)
- Some Guest ID and Onyen update services
- PID Create
- UNC Directory (lookups available but not updates)
- UNC Online Applications for enrollment (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, and so on)
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
If you have questions or problems …
Contact the Service Desk at 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu. To see the most up-to-date system status, go to https://status.its.unc.edu/.