2017 Fiscal Year End
Use this page as a single source of information on how to close out the fiscal year in ConnectCarolina and InfoPorte.
Fiscal Year-End Resources
- Fiscal Year-End 2017 Task Checklist for Campus (Updated 5/30/17) – A handy reference with tools and activities to help ensure you are prepared for fiscal year end.
- Fiscal Year-End 2017 Closing Dates and Procedures (Updated 5/3/2017) – A Deans, Directors and Department Chairs memo that provides information concerning fiscal year-end procedures and dates by which documentation must be received for payment in fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.
- Checklist for Month-End and Year-End Close – A quick reference containing checklists on processing requisitions and processing vouchers for month-end and year-end.
- Managing Finance Transactions Using Query Viewer – How to use the set of queries that enable campus departments to view incomplete financial transactions.
- Preparing for Year-End Close: Reviewing Open Transactions Guide – Student guide on how to use queries to identify open transactions and steps to take to close “stuck” transactions.
- Queries for Reviewing Open Transactions Quick Reference List – Steps for running a query in ConnectCarolina and the queries currently available to campus.
- Queries for Cleaning up Transactions – This instructor-led course explains how to run queries in ConnectCarolina to identify “in-flight” transactions that need attention before month-end close. If you haven’t taken this course or would like a refresher, check the training schedule for upcoming courses and to sign up.