There will be an outage affecting the Student Administration component of ConnectCarolina on Wednesday, September 7, beginning at 5:00pm and ending at approximately 12:00am as part of the Fall census activities. Census is the official University enrollment reporting date.
Faculty, students and staff will NOT be able to access ConnectCarolina Student Center during this time.
The Finance component is NOT affected by this outage. However, the ePAR hire form for HR/Payroll is impacted, as are some services related to Onyen, PID and Guest ID.
During the September 7 outage, the following functions may experience limited and/or no functionality:
- The following ConnectCarolina applications, including:
- Student Administration
- Third Party Proxy Access
- ePAR hire form
- TouchNet (students and third party proxies cannot pay bills; applicants cannot pay enrollment deposits)
- Some Guest ID and Onyen update services
- PID Create
- UNC Directory (lookups available, but not updates)
- UNC Online Applications (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
- Student Stores Textbook Ordering
Help Desk: 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu
For the most up-to-date system status, please go to https://status.its.unc.edu/