As part of the Summer 2018 census activities, there will be an outage of the Student Administration component of ConnectCarolina on Monday, May 21st, starting at 5:00 pm and ending around 12:00 am. Census is the official date that the University reports enrollment.
Faculty, students and staff will NOT be able to access ConnectCarolina Student Center during this time.
Finance functions are NOT affected by this outage, but the ePAR hire form for HR/Payroll is affected, as are some services related to Onyen, PID and Guest ID.
During the May 21st outage, these ConnectCarolina applications may experience limited or no functionality:
- Student Administration
- Third-Party Proxy Access
- ePAR hire form
- TouchNet (students and third-party proxies cannot pay bills; applicants cannot pay enrollment deposits)
- Some Guest ID and Onyen update services
- PID Create
- UNC Directory (lookups available but not updates)
- UNC Online Applications for enrollment (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
If you have questions or problems …
Contact the Service Desk at 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu. To see the most up-to-date system status, go to https://status.its.unc.edu/.