Dear ConnectCarolina Colleagues,
We’re excited to announce that registration for the 2018 ConnectCarolina User Conference opens today, Thursday, September 20. We encourage you to register early because seats are limited (registration capacity for the last conference filled in days).
The Conference is Thursday, October 18, from 8:30 am – 4:40 pm, with check-in and seating for the Keynote Address from 7:45 am – 8:25 am. The Student Union is the primary location for sessions, keynote address, lunch and an Expo. More information is available on the ConnectCarolina User Conference web page.
Registering for the Conference
I. REVIEW session descriptions before you register. Learn more about 50 Finance, HR/Payroll, Student Administration, Research, Reporting and General Interest sessions.
II. REGISTER for the conference starting September 20th. Go to the ConnectCarolina User Conference web page and click the Registration link.
Cancellation: If we reach registration capacity, we will offer a few wait list spots. If you have registered but are unable to attend, please email email@example.com so that we can give your spot to someone on the wait list.
Important Registration Information
- When you register, you indicate which sessions you are most interested in, which helps us choose the right size room for each session. Choosing sessions during registration doesn’t guarantee you a spot, but we expect to be able to accommodate most session requests. You can check for updates on the Conference mobile app. You’ll learn more about the app when you register.
- You can download the Whova event app to your mobile device anytime, then search for 2018 ConnectCarolina User Conference and create a password.
- You will choose your lunch option when you register.
- The registration tool allows you to register for more than one spot, but please register only for yourself.
- You will receive a confirmation email after successfully registering for the Conference.
- Workshops cover two time slots to allow for hands-on laptop work.
- To attend one of the Excel workshops you need to register for the conference PLUS submit a separate registration for the workshop. You’ll find information on how to register for the workshop in the session description of the workshop. [Registering for the conference ensures that you have a name tag, lunch and a seat at the Keynote address.]
We look forward to seeing you at the conference,
The ConnectCarolina Team
|Information | ccinfo.unc.edu
Questions | firstname.lastname@example.org
Training | email@example.com
Subscribe | ConnectCarolina Newsletter
Help | help.unc.edu | 962-HELP