You are receiving this message because you have access to the OSR Invoice Listing, OSR Payments, and OSR Contract Closeout reports in InfoPorte, and we want to make you aware of upcoming changes.
After 5:00pm on Thursday, December 13, these changes will be in place:
- These reports will pull information from the same source as other Finance SAS reports instead of from the Finance DataMart, which is being decommissioned.
- The reports will look a bit different. You will still access these report by going to Finance > OSR Financial Reporting, but when the report starts, you’ll see that it is a SAS Visual Analytics report.
- The filters will work a little differently. In the updated reports, all searches will be like a “contains” search, which means that if you type part of the information you’re looking for, all results that include what you typed will be returned.
You can find the updated guide for running the report on CCinfo.unc.edu by searching for the reports by name:
- OSR Invoice Listing Report,
- OSR Payments Report, or
- OSR Contract Closeout Report.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our reporting. If you have any questions about these changes, you can submit a help request at help.unc.edu.
The ConnectCarolina & InfoPorte Team
|Information | ccinfo.unc.edu
Questions | firstname.lastname@example.org
Training | email@example.com
Subscribe | ConnectCarolina Newsletter
Help | help.unc.edu | 962-HELP