Believe it or not, the HR/Payroll Reporting Dashboard has more than 30 queries for use by HR representatives, including the two new reports we told you about earlier this summer, Payroll Prelim Report and Payroll Wage Change report. That can be a lot of scrolling to find the report you need, and with the possibility of additional queries down the line, the ConnectCarolina HR team created a way to make it easier for you to quickly find the report you need without scrolling. The changes, which will appear later this month, include:
- Reports reorganized into functional categories such as Data Clean-up, Operations and, Payroll to name a few. See the screenshot below to get an idea of what reports would fall within each category.
- Reports are alphabetized within each category for quick access.
- Report categories can be displayed or hidden to keep your screen uncluttered.
As a reminder, you can navigate to the dashboard two ways from the Admin WorkCenter Home Page:
1) HR WorkCenter Tile > Reports/Queries folder > HR/Payroll Reporting Dashboard
2) Reporting Tile > HR/Payroll Reporting Dashboard
Making ConnectCarolina work better for you is important to us so feel free to send your ideas for either new data or new queries to help.unc.edu