- Send Date: June 17, 2021
- From: ConnectCarolina Communications
- To: BuyCarolina Users
- Subject: Upcoming changes to BuyCarolina page.
Dear BuyCarolina Users
We are excited to announce upcoming changes to the BuyCarolina Home Page that will make providing important information quicker and easier.
What’s New or Changed:
1. Supplier Spotlight is a recently added section and has been moved up on the page. This section provides important supplier-specific information.
2. Order Status is a new section that provides information to track the status of your Supplier Orders.
3. Alerts is a new section (top right) that provides any known technical issues or upcoming maintenance notifications you should be aware of.
4. Announcement Carousel will continue to contain basic BuyCarolina process information. Be sure to scroll through the messages and click on them for more details on each. New messages will always be listed first and be tagged “New”.
5. The Recent Activity and To Do sections were removed because they were not relevant to the UNC purchasing process. Status of requisitions can be found in Connect Carolina under Manage Requisitions.
A sample of the new look and feel is below:
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jennifer Sofo firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Purchasing Services and ConnectCarolina Teams
View the email in its original format – Upcoming changes to BuyCarolina