About the New CCinfo Site
Welcome to the new CCinfo site!
You’ll notice a number of improvements, all based on suggestions from ConnectCarolina and InfoPorte users like you. Among these improvements:
- A powerful search feature
- Easier to find documents and training
- Slimmer menus that make it easier to navigate in the site
- A new template that provides a better experience for tablet and mobile users
Here are a few tips highlighting what’s new on the site and how to take advantage of these improvements.
You can search from any page on this site, using the Search bar at the top. Just type in what you are looking for or need help with: it can be the name of a document or the type of work you do. Type in “journal” and you’ll get all the student guides, references and online training related to journal entries. Type in “ePAR” and you’ll get every resource related to these forms.
Getting Accurate Search Results
For more targeted results, use multiple keywords. The more keywords you include in your search, the fewer results you will see and the more accurate those results will be.
Still need more? You’ll see more filter options on your results page. You can also go straight to the dedicated Search Resources page to browse resources by category or type.
Register for a Class
If you ever looked for instructor-led training in the old site, you’ll know you had to search the calendar on CCinfo, then go to another website to actually sign up for the class. We’ve streamlined this process so it all takes place in one website. Go to the Register for a Class page and click the green button at top. This will take you to a site where you can search for instructor-led training, register for classes and change or cancel your registrations.
We’ve also provided a few tips on transportation to the locations where we typically conduct training.
Highlighted the Most Important Content
We’ve changed the top menus significantly to focus on what matters most to you. It’s easier than ever to navigate to important information about managing your access, getting training and finding resources.
In streamlining our site, we may have moved or removed something you have bookmarked or used to know where to find. Here are a few options:
- Everything that was listed in Resource Documents on the old site can now be found through site search. Try searching for titles or keywords in the search bar at the top of every page.
- Still not finding the Resource you need? Go to the dedicated Search page for more search and browsing options.
- Looking for a specific page? Some pages, like the interactive reporting references guides, are keyword-tagged and available through search. Try doing a site search to find what you need.
Help Finding Content
Still can’t find what you need? Drop us a line at email@example.com. Let us know what’s missing and we’ll either direct you to its new location or make sure it gets added back to this site.