Full Position Management Data Clean-Up: Run the JOB Expected End Date Report
Return to Full Position Management home page.
Run the JOB: Expected End Date Report on the HR/Payroll Reporting Dashboard
It’s important to complete all necessary actions resulting from the report so they are fully executed by October 7, 2021
- Identify employees with Expected End Dates prior to October 1, 2021
- Submit the appropriate ePAR for the identified employees
- For Active Employees: Edit the Existing Job ePAR to extend the Expending End Date.
- For Inactive Employees: Change the Employment Status ePAR to terminate employment.
What if the ePARs are not fully executed by October 7?
Any “in flight” ePARs will be denied. You double your work. You can work on the tasks after Go-Live on October 11 and before M04 Lock-Out on October 20, but you’ll complete two ePARs for each of the identified employees.
1-Edit Existing Job ePAR to extend the appointment
2-Hire ePAR to move the employee into the appropriate position and establish funding sources
What if you don’t complete the work before the M04 Lock-Out on October 20?
You triple your work. For each of the identified active or inactive employees:
1-PAATs will be required to move distribution out of suspense
2-Edit Existing Job ePAR will be required to extend the appointment.
3-Hire ePAR will be required to move the employee into the appropriate position and establish funding sources.
Second priority (as soon as possible)
Run the Supervisor Issues Query on the HR/Payroll Reporting Dashboard
- Review the query results to identify any of these issues:
- Supervisor ID/Reports To is inactive
- Supervisor ID/Reports To is blank
- Reports To Position is vacant
2. Submit ePARS to fix the issues. ePARS must be fully executed no later than October 6.
- Use the Position ePAR to fix “Reports To”
- Use the Edit Existing Job ePAR to fix “Supervisor ID”
What if you don’t take the above actions before October 6?
The organizational structures for your department will not be accurate. You are just delaying your work. Do it now or do it later!