Student Admin Access Roles
This page outlines the access roles available for student administration systems. To get access do the following:
- Determine what access you need and what training is required for that role by reviewing the content below.
- Complete any prerequisite training. In this case, FERPA training is a prerequisite for every student administration access role. Some training may be required to keep a role but is granted prior to training. This happens when access is required for you to participate in the training class and successfully complete the class exercises. More information about training is listed in the sections below.
- Download the appropriate Access Request Form.
- Turn in your completed and signed Access Request form to your Access Request Coordinator (ARC). If you don’t know who that is, you can find them on this list of ARCs.
- Your ARC processes your request and it goes through an approval path. Each section below lists the approval steps for the different types of access. Find more detailed information about access approval here.
- Your access is granted.
- Complete any additional required training needed to retain your access.
- Optimize the approval process by completing training before you submit your Access Request form to your ARC.
- Familiarize yourself with available guides and instructions. Consider bookmarking them in your browser for fast access when you need a reference.
Access Roles by Category