- Use of UNC-CH systems is governed by University policy.
- When you log into ConnectCarolina, you will be prompted to indicate your agreement.
- Go to http://connectcarolina.unc.edu
- Login with your Onyen and password.
- Click SelfService.
- Click the Confirm button.
The process to restore your access is:
- Submit the signed form to your school/unit Access Request Coordinator (ARC) to input into the Access Request Tool to request that access be reinstated.
To find your ARC, click here.
About the Policy
The policy explains your responsibility for using the system appropriately to ensure proper protection and use of all information stored within the systems. This explanation is designed to answer the questions our users have had about your responsibilities for appropriate use of the University’s administrative systems access.
It is important to note that the Policy excludes use of the “self-service” components of the ConnectCarolina system in order for an individual to access information or transact business regarding themselves, for example: employee paystub access, student registration, updating personal information, etc.