ConnectCarolina HR/Payroll Outage – Saturday, April 9
UPDATE: Saturday, April 9, 3:30PM. All ConnectCarolina systems are now available.
Scheduled ConnectCarolina HR/Payroll an Outage, Saturday, April 9, 6:00 am until 10:00 pm.
ConnectCarolina HCM will be unavailable Saturday, April 9th – 6 AM to 10 PM for routine maintenance. ConnectCarolina Student Admin and Finance will still be available, along with all the other systems you usually access through ConnectCarolina. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please review the information below to see what services are impacted.
These systems and options are not available during this outage:
- ConnectCarolina-HR based reporting tools, including queries, Query Viewer – RPT, BI Publisher, or nVision reports.
- ECLP (Employee Computer Loan Program) that is used by Barnes and Noble (Student Store) to check for a PID’s eligibility for the program will not work during the maintenance outage.
- Faculty, staff and student employees will not be able to use the Self-Service functions such as View Paycheck, W-2 and W-2C during the outage.
These systems will be available during the ConnectCarolina outage, but you’ll need to use the direct link to access them:
- TIM: https://unctim.unc.edu
- PeopleAdmin: https://unc.peopleadmin.com/hr
- Carolina Talent – https://hr.unc.edu/carolinatalent/
Benefits Information is Available
- If you need to enroll in or change your benefits during the outage, you can call the Eligibility and Enrollment Support Center at 855-859-0966.
PeopleAdmin and LawLogix
- Companion systems such as PeopleAdmin and LawLogix are available, but they are not able to pull information from or send information to ConnectCarolina during the outage.
For Questions or Problems
Contact the Service Desk at 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu.