Resource Categories: Finance
Version Date: March 1, 2015
This recorded webinar captured a Finance User Group meeting. This meeting covered 7 key concepts:
- Most transactions go through 5 basic steps.
- Vouchers manage payments in ConnectCarolina.
- Information about budgets is tracked separately from information about actual transactions.
- Once a transaction is budget-checked, you see it in
- Unposted GL journals are deleted at month end.
- Our new accounting method is called the accrual
- Unposted vouchers are rolled forward at the
end of the month.