MASTER _ConnectCarolina HR/Payroll Outage
Scheduled ConnectCarolina HR/Payroll an Outage, Saturday, Nov 7, 7:00 am. until 5:00 p.m..
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please review the information below to see what services are impacted.
These additional systems are not available during this outage:
- Affiliate Request
- PID Create
- PID Inquiry
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
TIM and Viewing Paychecks
- Faculty, staff and student employees will not be able to use the Self-Service functions such as View Paycheck during the outage.
- The TIM system will be available, but you will not be able to access it using the link in ConnectCarolina. If you need to use TIM during the outage, go to https://unctim.unc.edu/employee.
- W-2 forms cannot be accessed during the outage.
Benefits Information is Available
- You can still view your benefit information. When you attempt to sign in to ConnectCarolina, the system will show you a message with an alternate link to access the BenefitFocus website.
PeopleAdmin and LawLogix
- Companion systems such as PeopleAdmin and LawLogix are available, but they are not able to pull information from or send information to ConnectCarolina during the outage.
Other Systems Affected by a HR/Payroll Service Disruption
Click on the buttons below for detailed information on systems impacted.
- InfoPorte and SAS Visual Analytics reports include data current as of [DATE].
- The ConnectCarolina reporting instance (accessed using the Ad Hoc Reporting (RPT) menu option) is [will not be] available.
Administrative Services Supported by ConnectCarolina HR/Payroll
If HR/Payroll experiences a service disruption, there may be widespread impact on other systems and functionality inside and outside of ConnectCarolina. Rich Arnold and Kristine Williams are the Enterprise Applications Lead Contacts for ConnectCarolina HR/Payroll functionality.
|System / Functionality|
|Position Creation and Management|
|Job Creation and Management|
|Recruitment and Onboarding|
|Payroll and Benefits funding and adjustments|
|Affiliates Creation and Management|
|Payroll Tax Management and Reporting|
|Management Reporting (i.e., headcount, salaries, etc.)|
|Compliance Reporting (i.e., Affordable Care Act, etc.)|
|Performance Management records|
|Training Management records|
|Ensuring Compliance with General Administration requirements|
|General Administration HR Datamart|
|Maintaining compliance with Federal, State and other Regulatory Requirements
For Questions or Problems
Contact the Service Desk at 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu. Outage notifications will be posted on the ConnectCarolina landing page (the page you see when you go to connectcarolina.unc.edu and on the home page of ConnectCarolina