There will be a ConnectCarolina maintenance outage on Saturday, Dec. 3, beginning at 6:00am and ending at approximately 12:00pm. This affects the Student Administration component of ConnectCarolina and the ePAR hire form for HR/Payroll as well as some services related to Onyen, PID and Guest ID. The Finance component is NOT affected by this outage.
During the Dec. 3 outage, the following functions may experience limited and/or no functionality:
- The following ConnectCarolina applications, including:
- Student Administration
- Third Party Proxy Access
- ePAR hire form
- TouchNet (students and third party proxies cannot pay bills; applicants cannot pay enrollment deposits)
- Some Guest ID and Onyen update services
- PID Create
- UNC Directory (lookups available, but not updates)
- UNC Online Applications for admissions (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
Help Desk: 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu
For the most up-to-date system status, please go to https://status.its.unc.edu/
We appreciate your cooperation.