Access Request Forms
Use the links below to download the access forms for each functional area, unless your school or division has its own form to use. Learn more about required training on the Access Roles page related to the type of access you need.
- ConnectCarolina and Related Applications Access Request Form *Finance* Use this form for requesting finance access to ConnectCarolina, WebTravel, P-Card system, and Surplus Property Management.
- Enhanced Reporting Access Form *Finance* Use this form for requesting enhanced reporting access. Note: MOU Leads determine who in their school or division needs to have enhanced reporting access using this form.
- Sensitive Data Access Form *Finance* Use this form for requesting sensitive data access. Note: This form is only for finance central offices.
- Campus HR Systems Access Use this form for requesting HR access to ConnectCarolina, LawLogix, Background Check, and PeopleAdmin for Campus staff.
- Central Office HR Systems Access Use this form for requesting HR access to ConnectCarolina, LawLogix, PeopleAdmin and InfoPorte.
Student Administration – Slate, GradStar, and more
- ConnectCarolina and Related Applications Access Request Tool *Student Administration* Use this form for requesting student administration access to ConnectCarolina, Slate, GSHIP, and Gradstar.
Data, SSN, and Reporting
- InfoPorte Access Request form Use this form to request access to InfoPorte for reporting and other applications. Please note: for HR reporting and Student reporting access, you will need to work with your ARC for access.
- TarHeel Reports Access Request Use this ServiceNow request form to request access to TarHeel Reports for reporting.
- Request for Access to View or Update Social Security Numbers for Student Administration and Human Resources Use this form for requesting access to view or update social security numbers in Student Administration and Human Resources.
Access Request Coordinators
- Request for Access Request Coordinator (ARC) – Related Changes Use this form to add or remove Access Request Coordinators or to assign ARC Designators (person who can sign forms to add or remove ARCs).