ConnectCarolina – Companion Systems
Click the links below to find information about ConnectCarolina companion systems Your role at the University affects your access to some systems. You may also need your Onyen and password to access some of these webpages.
- BuyCarolina: The University’s purchasing application allows purchasers to comparison shop and make smarter purchasing decisions.
- Purchasing Card (P-Card): The University Purchasing Card (P-Card) is a card method of payment available to University employees through their departments, with appropriate approval from their department head.
- Supplier Portal: Vendors update and maintain their own vendor information in the Supplier Portal .
- Carolina Talent: Carolina Talent is the University’s Human Resources Talent Management System, including Learning Management and Performance management modules.
- Carolina Talent Learning helps employees find the professional development opportunities that the university offers, including online courses from LinkedIn Learning.
- Carolina Talent Performance is the performance management system for non-faculty employees. Managers and employees can update performance documents and have meaningful performance conversations throughout the year — and can link professional development offerings from Carolina Talent Learning to development plans.
- HR Community Toolkit: The toolkit is a collection of resources for HR Representatives including benefits, career banding and salary structure, HR-related forms, and new hire packages.
- PeopleAdmin: The PeopleAdmin system allows employees and non-employees to see information about, and links to apply to, open positions at the University,
- TIM: The Time Information Management System (TIM) is UNC-Chapel Hill’s official time capturing system to track SHRA employee hours for accurate calculation of payment as well as to track leave for accurate reporting records for SHRA and permanent EHRA employees.
- LawLogix: The University uses an electronic I-9 compliance software solution, LawLogix, to manage Forms I-9 and E-Verify verifications for employees.
- GradStar: GradStar is a ConnectCarolina Student Administration application designed to collect and report all non-service funds given to a student in support of their attendance at the University.
- TarHeel Reports: Reporting platform that contains operational reports for finance, HR, student, and grants/projects (RAM Reports). TarHeel Reports will eventually contain all non-departmental systems reports from Infoporte.
InfoPorte: Infoporte is a hub for displaying, analyzing, and working with the financial, human resources, and student information from ConnectCarolina.