ITSApps is scheduled for important upgrades this weekend, and you will not be able to sign into ITSApps from 8:00 a.m.to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, 3/4.
Student Administration, Finance, HR/Payroll administrative and self-service applications are affected by this upgrade. Details are below.
Self-Service Functions that Will Not Be Available:
- 2-Step Verification Registration
- Some Guest ID and Onyen updates services
- UNC online applications for enrollment (such as Summer School, Nursing, Dental Assisting Certificate, CORE, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- Friday Center applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
- Search via the UNC Directory
- Customer Billing Management (CBM)·
- University Bill Presentation
- Laundry Services requests
- Web Travel
- UNC Directory
- One Card
- Telecom Requests
- PS HCM links to Historical Job, Position, and Benefits Actions
- PS HCM link to Payroll Action History
- PS HCM link to reprint W2’s prior to 2014.
- ePaystub for Paystubs prior to Oct. 2014
To submit a help request, call 919-962-HELP or submit a request at http://help.unc.edu.
For details on additional outages, please go to https://ccinfo.unc.edu/resources/system-status/
We appreciate your cooperation during this important system upgrade.