Outage Monday, May 22: As part of the Summer I census activities, there will be an outage affecting the Student Administration component of ConnectCarolina on Monday, May 22nd, from 5:00pm to approximately 12:00am Census is the official date the University reports enrollment.
Faculty, students and staff will NOT be able to access ConnectCarolina Student Center during this time.
The Finance component is NOT affected by this outage, but the ePAR hire form for HR/Payroll is affected, as are some services related to Onyen, PID and Guest ID.
During the May 22 outage, these ConnectCarolina applications may experience limited or no functionality:
- Student Administration
- Third Party Proxy Access
- ePAR hire form
- TouchNet (students and third-party proxies cannot pay bills; applicants cannot pay enrollment deposits)
- Some Guest ID and Onyen update services
- PID Create
- UNC Directory (lookups available but not updates)
- UNC Online Applications for enrollment (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
Questions or Problems:
Contact the Help Desk at 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu. To see the most up-to-date system status, go to https://status.its.unc.edu/.