ConnectCarolina Student Admin Outage for Census – June 22, 2022
ConnectCarolina Student Administration Outage on June 22, 2022
5:00 pm – 12:00 am
Faculty, students and staff will not be able to access or use ConnectCarolina during this outage for any student action such as viewing class schedules or updating personal information.
These companion systems will not be available during the outage:
- Access from ConnectCarolina to Bill Pay
- Parent proxies to view student data
- Access to ConnectCarolina from the CarolinaGO mobile app
- Access from ConnectCarolina to Credentials, Coursicle, CollegeScheduler
- Proxy and Authorized Users (third party) Creation and Access
Other Systems Affected by a Student Admin Service Disruption
- InfoPorte and Tableau reports are available.
- You cannot start New Hires during the outage.
- You will not be able to create or update person data during the outage.
There is no impact to Finance Systems.
During the outage, you will not be able to:
- Create or change an Onyen or Guest ID or change your password
- Update your listing in the online directory to include emergency contact and phone number for Alert Carolina
- PID Create
- PID Inquiry
- CPPSReg – Credit Program Registration
- PDEPReg – Professional Development Registration
- CEU – Continuing Education Units
- FCCPS -Friday Center Central Processing
For Questions or Problems
Contact the Service Desk at 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu. Outage notifications will be posted on the ConnectCarolina landing page (the page you see when you go to connectcarolina.unc.edu and on the home page of ConnectCarolina).