Access Request Forms
Use the links below to download the access forms for each functional area, unless your school or division has its own form to use:
- ConnectCarolina and Related Applications Access Request Form *Finance* Use this form for requesting finance access to ConnectCarolina, WebTravel, P-Card system, and Surplus Property Management.
- Enhanced Reporting Access Form *Finance* Use this form for requesting enhanced reporting access. Note: MOU Leads determine who in their school or division needs to have enhanced reporting access using this form.
- Sensitive Data Access Form *Finance* Use this form for requesting sensitive data access. Note: This form is only for finance central offices.
- Campus HR Systems Access Use this form for requesting HR access to ConnectCarolina, LawLogix, CastleBranch, and PeopleAdmin for Campus staff.
- Central Office HR Systems Access Use this form for requesting HR access to ConnectCarolina, LawLogix, CastleBranch, PeopleAdmin and InfoPorte.
- ConnectCarolina and Related Applications Access Request Tool *Student Administration* Use this form for requesting student administration access to ConnectCarolina, Slate, GSHIP, and Gradstar.
- Student Administration Request for Access to View or Update Social Security Numbers Use this form for requesting access to view or update social security numbers in Student Administration.
- Request for Access Request Coordinator (ARC) – Related Changes Use this form to add or remove Access Request Coordinators or to assign ARC Designators (person who can sign forms to add or remove ARCs).
- InfoPorte Access Request form Use this form to request access to InfoPorte for reporting and other applications. Please note: for HR reporting and Student reporting access, you will need to work with your ARC for access.
- School of Medicine access forms Use this link to find access forms specific to the School of Medicine.
For more information on the roles included on the forms and the required training, go to https://ccinfo.unc.edu/start-here/access/access-roles/