RESTRICTED ACCESS: Admissions – Undergraduate
- Student Records Office validates FERPA training completed.
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions verifies business need.
- Campus Solutions Security Team sets up access in Slate.
- All student admin access requires FERPA training.
- Get Slate documentation on the CCINFO page for the Slate Student Admissions Tool.
- Additional training is provided by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Undergraduate Access to undergraduate applications is limited to the admissions office. If you believe your position requires you to view applications, contact Undergraduate Admissions.