Help and Support
|• Something isn’t working
• My information is incorrect
|• How do I…?
• Where is…?
|• Loss of or incomplete access|
Business Systems Help Desk
A dedicated Business Systems Help Desk has been created to support ConnectCarolina and InfoPorte users. The Business Systems Help Desk representatives have received extensive training in ConnectCarolina Finance and HR/Payroll and in InfoPorte.
While the ITS Help Desk is available 24/7, and you may submit a help ticket at any time, the Business Systems Help Desk is staffed Mon. – Fri., 8am – 5pm. ConnectCarolina and InfoPorte tickets may only be worked during normal business hours.
As always, contact 919-962-HELP or visit http://help.unc.edu and your concern will be routed to the proper place.
Some portions of ConnectCarolina are unavailable during weekday evenings so that the project team can make sure that the system is operating properly and address any issues affecting ConnectCarolina’s functionality.
- Student Administration (formerly Campus Solutions) will be available 24/7
- ePro will be available 24/7
- ConnectCarolina HR/Payroll is available 7 am – 7 pm, Monday – Friday; available 7am Saturday to 6am Sunday; maintenance outage window Sunday 6am to 1pm
- ConnectCarolina Finance is available 7 am – 7 pm, Monday – Friday; available 7am Saturday to 6am Sunday; maintenance outage window Sunday 6am to 1pm
Keep in mind that if you do access ConnectCarolina from outside the office, you must use VPN. Read more here: http://help.unc.edu/help/vpn-installation-and-clients/
Training continues with in-person classes, webinars and computer-based training. See the Training section for schedules and descriptions of all courses being offered.
Users can share their experiences with the new system in the ConnectCarolina Forums. This space can also be used to share suggestions, best practices and workarounds for different processes. This is also a place to request system enhancements that can be worked on over the next several months. http://ccinfo.unc.edu/forums/ (Note, this is not the place to go to request help.)