Dear Planning Committee,
Thank you again and again for taking a lead role in the conference. Because you are committee members, presenters and volunteers, we want to give you the chance to register before registration opens for the rest of campus. If you plan to attend any sessions (including the keynote address) or want to choose a lunch option, you will need to register. If you don’t plan to attend sessions, there is an “I do not plan to attend” option for each of the 5 session time slots outside of the Keynote.
We hope you will also give us feedback on the registration process before we open it to everyone on September 20. Can you please review the email below and follow the instructions under Registering for the Conference to register? Step II sends you to the Conference webpage but the registration link will not be live until the 20th, so please use this link to get to the registration page: ConnectCarolina User Conference Registration.
After you register, could you reply to this email with feedback on the process?
- Were the steps defined clearly enough?
- What additional information would you like to see in the email?
- Was it helpful to review the session descriptions? Was it obvious that you could filter by track?
- Comments or other feedback?
The ConnectCarolina Team
Dear ConnectCarolina Colleagues,
We’re excited to announce that registration for the 2018 ConnectCarolina User Conference opens Thursday, September 20. We encourage you to register early because seats are limited (registration capacity for the last conference filled in days).
The Conference is Thursday, October 18 from 8:30 am – 4:40 pm, with check-in and seating for the Keynote Address from 7:45 am – 8:25 am. The Student Union is the primary location for sessions, keynote address, lunch and an Expo. More information is available on the ConnectCarolina User Conference webpage.
Registering for the Conference
I. You can REVIEW session descriptions before you register. Learn more about 50 Finance, HR/Payroll, Student Administration, Research, Reporting and General Interest sessions presented by more than 75 of your colleagues.
II. REGISTER for the conference starting on September 20. Go to the ConnectCarolina User Conference webpage and click the Registration link.
Note: If we reach registration capacity, we will offer a few waitlist spots. If you have registered but are unable to attend, please email [email address] so that we can give your spot to someone on the waitlist.
Important Registration Information
- When you register, you indicate which sessions you are most interested in, which helps us choose the right size room for each session. Choosing sessions during registration doesn’t guarantee you a spot, but we expect to be able to accommodate most session requests. You can check for updates on the Conference mobile app. You’ll learn more about the app when you register.
- You will choose your lunch option when you register.
- The registration tool lets you register for more than one spot, but please register only for yourself.
- You will receive a confirmation email after successfully registering for the Conference.
Special Note About Workshops
- There are three different Excel workshops catering to Finance, Student Administration and HR/Payroll audiences. Workshops cover two time slots to allow for hands-on laptop work.
- The workshops require an additional registration step outside of Conference registration. You’ll find information on how to register in the description of the workshop.
- If you are attending a workshop, you still need to register for the Conference. This lets you choose your lunch selection and ensures that you have a name badge and a seat at the Keynote.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference,
The ConnectCarolina Team