- Send Date: June 30, 2020
- From: ConnectCarolina Communications / Accounting Services
- To: You’re receiving this message because you have access to ConnectCarolina Finance Data.
- Subject: Changes to Journal Header Table in ConnectCarolina
Note: You’re receiving this message because you have access to ConnectCarolina Finance Data.
Starting in July, we are enhancing the journal deletion process in ConnectCarolina. The journal will be ‘logically deleted’ but will still exist in the system. Moving forward, you will see a new Journal Header Status of “D” for Deleted on the Journal Header table in ConnectCarolina:
- The table name is PS_JRNL_HEADER
- The field name is JRNL_HDR_STATUS = “D”
If you have reports that are pulling from this table, you’ll want to make sure to exclude the deleted journals from your report so that your reports are not out of sync.
If you have any questions about this change, you can submit a help ticket at help.unc.edu or (919) 962-HELP.
Yiwen Wang, Accounting Services
The ConnectCarolina Team
View the email in its original format – Changes to Journal Header Table in ConnectCarolina