- Send Date: July 12, 2021
- From: Janet Rupert, Director, Accounts Payable & Vendor Services
- To: Staff who create vouchers to pay students
- Subject: Reminder of Student Payments Moving to GradStar
You are receiving this message because you have access to create vouchers in ConnectCarolina.
Do you create vouchers to pay students? If so, we invite you to a webinar to learn more about changes coming to student payments.
Reminder: Student Payments Moving to GradStar
As a reminder, beginning August 1, 2021, payments that directly benefit education-related expenses for undergraduate or graduate students will no longer be paid through the campus voucher system.
To ensure the University remains compliant, the system will prevent you from saving your voucher if you use an account that can only be used in GradStar.
Join Us for a Webinar to Learn More
Join us for the Changes to Student Payments for Voucher Preparers Webinar on Tuesday, July 20 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
In this session, we plan to:
- Give a high-level overview of student awards and where each type is entered.
- Discuss the accounts not allowed to be entered as vouchers.
- Discuss scenarios of payment types to avoid having them rejected.
- Let you know where you can go to find help.
We will leave time at the end for your questions.
If you’re not able to make it to the session, we will be recording it. You’ll be able to find the recording on the CCinfo.unc.edu a few days after the session.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Director, Accounts Payable & Vendor Services
Finance and Operations